Bypasses & critical parameters finally controlled?
- Can we manage bypasses and critical parameters in our control system?
- Does InControl createvalue for my organization?
- What features and functionalities does InControl provide?
- Can I get a clear description of these functionalities?
- What different solutions and features does the licenses contain?
- Can we start with a small project before implementing all features?
What VALUE can we create for you?
Bypasses and other critical parameters can prevent production downtime at the slightest disturbance, but they also present a risk because the process is not working as designed. As part of your quality and safety management, you can consistently keep data on each bypass and critical parameter.
- Follow and track the procedures independent from the process or activities.
- Live confirmation and verification of your requested bypasses and critical parameters.
- Eliminating faults, more information on the request, additional freedom in your overhead control and increasing your reliabillity.
- Detect every bypass and analyze all the required data or perform advanced analytics through the export function.
- Detect improvements for your automation system, possible risk points and take action!
- Create minimal overhead (waste), measure your perfomance and focus on lean operations and your company goals.
- Use your own procedures, templates and existing infrastructure and apply it on different automation systems.
- Stay up to date with latest security updates, features and custom integration for your site.
- Minimal impact on change management
- Conform international guideline IEC61511.
Explore all the unique FEATURES
- Web based and mobile compatible
- Request parameters, bypasses and groups (with attachments)
- Details & timeline for every requested or unrequested parameter
- Create your own specific site structure
- Workflows (e.g. SIL0, SIL1, simulation,…)
- Customizable: Trigger, Description, Value
- Approvals based on roles
- Modern notifications
- Seperate interface for approvals
- Default motivations for approval
- Quickly view attachments
- View timeline that
comes with the bypass
ONLINE & OFFLINE
- Connect to any OPC source to get real time parameter monitoring
- Offline: You can also add hardware overrides
- Descriptions directly from your OPC source
- Control over detection and approval times conform IEC61511
- Minimal maintenance
- Auto discover based on smart patern matching
- Add with a few clicks
- Requirements for higher level bypasses based on international standard IEC61511
- Depending on the configured workflow
- Standardized for advanced analytics
- Avoid multiple repetitive request
- Standardize specific situations
- Specific approval for using groups
- Requested bypasses
- Unrequested bypasses
- Timeline of individual bypasses
- Day and workflow analytics
- One dashboard for different control systems
- Can connect to multiple OPC servers
- Optional dataconnections can be made available on request
- Operator, Chief, Manager, Adminstrator
- Can be integrated in your domain
- Roles are used for approvals and notifications
- Configurable notifications for different roles
- Email approval and alert
- Smartphone app available
- Windows notification ready
- Full event and datalogging for
advanced user analytics
- System and audit events
- Connectvity to other systems
Find the the right LICENSE for you
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
Multiple datasource (OPC)
Free New Features
Priority Features request
Used in a small stand alone instalation
Control systems where multiple small installations are typical
Used for a production enviroment like a chemical plant
Multiple plants usally for large customers with a central safety department
Email / Mobile