When you visit our website, we keep:
- Information regarding the pages you visit on our site
- Your email address if you post messages/questions on this website
- All information you provide voluntarily (such as research information and/or site registration)
This information is used:
- To improve our website content
- To inform you of updates to our site
- To contact you for marketing purposes
- Intation bvba shall not provide any information to any third parties (organisations not contractually linked to
) for commercial purposes.
- To update the site’s content and formatting based on your browser type or other information sent by the browser
- For identification purposes
- For security purposes
When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the encryption technologies that have been recognised as the accepted standards in the IT industry. Intation bvba has taken the necessary precautions to prevent the loss, unlawful use or alteration of information received by our site.
About communication by email
If you do not wish to receive any commercial emails from Intation bvba in the future, please contact us at the address shown at the bottom of this privacy clause. In accordance with the law, every commercial email will provide an easy option to be deleted from our email list.
About communication by letter or by phone
If you give us your postal address or telephone number online, we may contact you periodically by post or telephone for market research purposes or with information on products, services and upcoming events. Our contact details are shown at the bottom of this privacy clause if you want to inform us that you do not want us to contact you.
If you do not want any companies to call you or send you letters or emails, you can register with www.bel-me-niet-meer.be or contact the Robinson list of the Belgian Direct Marketing Association:
- By phone by calling 078 77 00 12 free of charge
- By post: BDMV, Robinson List, Noordkustlaan 1, B-1702 Groot-Bijgaarden
- Online: www.robinsonlist.be
Intation bvba will give you access to all the information we collected on you at your request. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the address shown at the bottom of this privacy clause. We will also offer you the opportunity to correct any false information at your request.
- Intation bvba at the address below
- The Privacy Protection Commission, Boulevard de Waterloo/Waterloolaan 115, B-1000 Brussels)
If you wish to contact us on one of the above practices, you can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +32 14 716 388
- By letter: Dassenstraat 7, 2440 Geel